Pros of an Online Marketing Agency
10 Pros when Hiring an Online Marketing Agency
1. Fresh ideasWhen online marketing is done by yourself, operational blindness creeps in quickly. An agency brings new ideas and motivates you to see new opportunities for your company.
2. Comprehensive SolutionsNot only do you get expert knowledge about SEO, SEA or Content Marketing, you also get solutions which take every of these into account to plan the best course of action for your company. This generates an exponential added value.
3. Time for your core businessProper online marketing takes time and effort. When an external expert takes care of this, you have less work and more time. Invest your time in what you love: your core business.
4. Cost efficientAn employee has various costs: wages, work space, social benefits, downtime costs, training, etc. With an agency, you just pay a fee and receive a positive ROI (Return of Investment).
5. Access to dataOnline marketing means collecting data. These are collected and sorted using paid software. Agencies not only make this data available to you, they also cover the costs.
6. Analytical reportingThe collected data is interpreted and presented in an impactful form. Agencies analyze a large amount of data to give you suggestions on how your company can achieve more.
7. Addition to your teamExperts are available to answer any questions you may have about online marketing and are therefore an extension of your team. This gives security and helps your employees to further train themselves.
8. Scalable offerNo matter where you need help at the beginning, you can always build on the successes and expand the budget or scope of duties.
9. Flexible employeesNot only can an agency help you scale your sales, they are also flexible when it comes to costs. When the economy is going bad, the cost of an agency can be easier adjusted than the cost of your employees.
10. SpeedDigital agencies have an assigned area of responsibility and are not distracted by meetings or employees with other topics. Results are therefore achieved faster.
Are you unsure whether an agency is the right solution?
Every company has different needs and budgets. In addition, online marketing is a complex topic.
Nor does it help that agencies have a bad reputation with some. It is often said that they are too expensive or rip off customers.
I would like to discuss five of the biggest prejudices and show you how we at Knetemann overcome these prejudices.
5 Prejudices of an Online Marketing Agency
1. Costs too muchIf agencies do not optimize their marketing measures and communicate too little, costs can get out of hand.
2. Eine gute Agentur ist schwer zu findenDie richtige Agentur für Ihr Unternehmen zu finden ist nicht immer einfach. Es gibt verschiedenste Arten von Online Agenturen mit individuellen Vor- und Nachteilen.
3. Conflict of interestAgencies that specialize in an industry can work for your competition and thus consciously or unconsciously play you off against the competition.
4. Employee turnoverAgency employees have a high turnover. For you as a customer it is of course difficult when a person who works for you suddenly changes. Old mistakes are repeated this way and slows down the whole project for a certain period of time.
5. OutsourcingOutsourcing is normal nowadays. Unfortunately, many agencies outsource so much work, that it affect the quality of the work to a point where you feel it.
Are you looking for a partner for online marketing? Test us.
Finding a suitable partner is a difficult undertaking. You search the Internet, someone is recommended or you receive an e-mail where a possible candidate introduces itself.
But only when you have tried an agency do you know whether it fits or not.
We want to take the uncertainty out of you and help planning your online success. Register for an SEO check and let us convince you. No risk and no contract.I want to grow